- It is our policy @ Sweet Pickins to make sure that our furniture has been repaired to the best of our ability and is in good working condition (unless specified). With that being said, it is understood by all parties that the furniture is 2nd hand and in most cases are not in perfect condition. Each piece has its own unique flaws, we like to call that charm!
- Sweet Pickins has a No Return Policy. Make sure you love it before you buy it.
- If we refinish a piece of furniture for you and have followed all of your instructions as far as color/distressing techniques go and you are not satisfied, we will re-paint it for you, but at an additional cost.
- Sweet Pickins is not responsible for any damage after the item has been paid for.
- Items that are ordered for refinishing or items that have been brought in to be refinished, must be picked up within one week of completion. Although, special arrangements can be made, so please email if this needs to be extended.
- Furniture that is ordered or placed on hold for viewing can be held up to one week, should you fail to keep the appointment, that item will then become available to the next interested party.
- Sweet Pickins accepts cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Visa) as well as checks ($30 returned check fee). All Sweet Pickins purchases made within Utah are subject to Utah State sales tax.
Glam 300×250 Ad
I'm just a semi- regular girl that cant get enough of decorating and then re-decorating! Painting my house and then re-painting my house! Not to mention all the DIY projects, my furniture refinishing business and my family that supports me along the way. read more...
Glam 160×600 Ad
How I Paint
Facebook Like Box
architectural salvage basement bathroom before and after burlap chalkboard CHIPPY PAINT christmas craft craftroom distressing DIY entry way family room farmhouse table favorite projects featured for sale found junk framed builder mirror furniture re-do giveaway glaze halloween highlights kdin's room kitchen laundry room mini makeover mirror Nate Berkus old doors painted furniture painting techniques playroom random reader highlight remodelaholic monthly post Repurposed furniture reveal shop space sweet pickins tutorial Uncategorized wreath