{Sweet Pickins Shop} – sofa table for sale!

I just listed a cute little chunky sofa table in the Sweet Pickins Shop – go here for more info/pics.  Item is available for shipping, so if you would like a quote please email me, please note that legs cant be removed so shipping price would be based on the full dimensions of the table.

12 Responses to {Sweet Pickins Shop} – sofa table for sale!

1. terrie m February 2, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Oh I love it! Do you share your painting tips? What color white is that? Did you do a glaze for the details? Thanks for sharing!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 7, 2012 at 10:57 pm #

i do share my techniques – i will do a post on that one soon. But its painted summer white by sherwin williams with a dark brown glaze.

2. Liz February 2, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Love this one. Wish we had a better second hand furniture store here.

3. Sandra Licher February 3, 2012 at 12:56 pm #

I don’t need the table although it’s gorgeous but I do need to get rid of some of my furniture and wondered how you ship big pieces like that. That’s what’s kept me from selling them. They ‘re too nice for garage sale and they’re antiques that are fairly valuable. I would be very indebted if you could just point me in the right direction! Thanks so much! I follow you and if I was younger I would do exactly what you’re doing! Great business!

• Doris February 5, 2012 at 10:18 pm #

Sandra, I have the very same question! I have an overstock of furniture pieces and would like to sell them through my etsy shop and have not found a solution to the shipping.

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 7, 2012 at 10:46 pm #

UPS & Fedex will ship up to 150 lbs, so you can use them for a lot of stuff. If its over that weight, then just google a “crating & freighting” service in your area and they will ship it for you.

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 7, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

thanks!!

4. Jessica February 8, 2012 at 11:55 am #

Hope my previous e-mail got to you…would LOVE this just had a few questions about the drawers.

5. Laura February 9, 2012 at 4:36 pm #

This table is just beautiful!! Where do you find the pieces that you do. I am from the Salt Lake area and have no idea where to even look. You do amazing work and I love it!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm #

all over!! goodwill, yardsales, auctions, side of the road!!

6. jenni richardson February 27, 2012 at 9:36 pm #

How tall is it? What is the cost? I live in Provo, so if it’s right, I could pick it up.

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 28, 2012 at 8:22 pm #

sorry, that one was sold a while ago!!