{Air date for my 5 minutes of fame on the Nate Berkus Show!}

Im a little hesitant to tell ya – because the camera doesn’t add 10 lbs, oh no…more like 50 lbs.  Seriously, the camera is so one dimensional and just makes ya look like a big ol’ blob.  Nate himself on TV looks a normal, average size, but in real life he was probably pushing 120 lbs – teeny little thing Smile

Anyways, my 5 minutes of fame will air this friday Sept 23 on NBC – you can go to the Nateshow.com to get the time for your city

**oh, and if you have emailed me recently (say in the last few couple of months!!) – I am so behind on emails, I am working on it and will get to it soon!**

25 Responses to {Air date for my 5 minutes of fame on the Nate Berkus Show!}

1. Snappy Di September 21, 2011 at 4:18 pm #

I always thought he looked like a tiny man. Will try to watch the show Friday!

2. Sawdust and Paperscraps September 21, 2011 at 6:17 pm #

I already set the DVR so I wouldn't miss it. Excited it's so soon, can't wait!

3. Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy September 21, 2011 at 7:21 pm #

Oh, how exciting!

4. Beth at southernfriedliving.blogspot.com September 21, 2011 at 7:49 pm #

How exciting, can't wait to see you!
    ~Beth

5. The Yellow Cape Cod September 21, 2011 at 8:21 pm #

Yay! Congrats. I'm sure you will look gorgeous! I will be watching Fo-Sho!

6. Kim September 21, 2011 at 9:49 pm #

Super exciting, lady! Good for you, can't wait to see it. I bet you look beautiful:)

7. Haylie@ThoseMossGirls September 22, 2011 at 11:04 pm #

Yay! So excited to watch you!

8. Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} September 23, 2011 at 6:42 am #

Oh Yea! Cant wait :)

9. It's Just Me September 23, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

LOL, I'm watching Nate and was like, "OH MY GOODNESS, I FOLLOW HER BLOG"to my husband. I went RIGHT to your blog and showed him. Congrats on your appearance. It was fun to see your house.

~ Deanna
    BTW, you're Halloween mantel inspired mine this year, right down to your shutters : )

10. Sarah (Blog Guidebook) Bradford September 23, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

Loved your 5 minutes of fame! Nate is very small, and I thought you guys looked about the same size. So, no, not 50 lbs. You looked awesome!

Great ideas for doors…I picked up an old dutch door at a barn sale a few months ago and I'm trying to think of something awesome to do with it…any ideas?

Please visit me at http://www.blogguidebook.com and http://www.differentdog.com

Good job!
    Sarah

11. J Jo September 23, 2011 at 2:47 pm #

Saw you on Nate's show. Way to go!!

12. tuffigirl September 23, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

I am watching you on Nate Berkus right now….. SO happy you were on so I could find your blog! Your home is breathtaking and my taste exactly! I look forward to reading every bit of you blog and learning how you made your home look better than most professional decorators could!

13. Charlene Austin September 23, 2011 at 4:01 pm #

Omg perfect timing! I just clicked on your blog and then turned the TV on and I'm watching it RIGHT NOW!!!

14. Michele September 23, 2011 at 5:56 pm #

Saw you on the show today,,,GREAT job!

15. Betsy September 23, 2011 at 6:46 pm #

Saw you on The Nate Show today and LOVED your house and was so inspired by all the great things you've created!! Wish I had some of your creative genius!!!

16. melismama September 23, 2011 at 6:48 pm #

YOu looked awesome and your house is just as awesome! You go girl!

17. Jen September 23, 2011 at 8:14 pm #

Just saw you on "Nate", and I love your style! I have a thing for windows, too. I tend to collect them…they are easy to find on the curb in Iowa! Looking forward to seeing what I can do with them (other than store them in the basement!). Thanks!

18. Candice@The Fellas and I September 23, 2011 at 9:46 pm #

Just found your blog thanks to The Nate Berkus show, which ironically, I never watch. LOVE your style and your house, I too have an obsession with vintage doors. You did a great job! Can't wait to dive into your blog!

19. Melissa and Scott September 24, 2011 at 12:46 am #

Yay you! Your segment on the NB show was WONDERFUL! Your home is beautiful and I love your design style! Congrats!

20. heidivee September 24, 2011 at 4:27 am #

Way to go, Sausha!! You did awesome and looked totally gorg, like always! I keep looking for more furniture to bring you. My sewing table looks AWESOME and is way too cute to put in my sewing room. It has a new happy home in my living room. I'll have to email you a pic. EVERYONE asks about it. I have referred you to everyone in my neighborhood!! :) Way to go, girl. You rock.

21. Desiree Guy September 24, 2011 at 3:28 pm #

I watched the show at 3 a.m. last night after work on the DVR and it was AWESOME!! I SOOOOO LOVE your home!! So cool to see one of my favorite blog ladies one T.V.
    CONGRATS!!

Desiree

22. jyeager416 September 24, 2011 at 5:05 pm #

I saw you on the Nate Show. Very inspiring! And I loved your house. Congrats on the recognition!!

23. Tracy D September 24, 2011 at 5:26 pm #

I read this today so I missed it!! I hope it will re-run and I'm sure you looked beautiful. EVERYONE knows he's a little fella :)

24. The Cline's September 26, 2011 at 11:35 am #

You did awesome!!!!! Congrats!!

25. Debbiedoo's blogging and blabbing October 2, 2011 at 12:57 am #

Shoot I missed it. I just went to his archives but could not find it. Hopefully you can link it on your blog…I would LOVE to see it. I love your recent pieces too btw.