{Ana-White plans}

A few weeks Ana from Ana-White (formerly Knock-Off Wood) contacted me and asked me what i thought about her drawing up some plans for my washer/dryer pedestal.  How could i not be excited?!?  Her site is awesome and being featured on there is very cool and quite an honor :)

If you haven’t visited Ana-White then you need too, right away!  Especially if your in the mood to build something with your bare hands!  She has tons of cute furniture plans that she puts on her site for everyone to use for free.  You can find all sorts of plans there – beds, dressers, tv consoles, kids play stuff, islands – seriously everything and anything you could think of.  She is awesome – go visit her and then build something :)

Anyways, she drew up the plans for my washer/dryer pedestal and posted all the directions for building, material lists, measurements – all the things that i get emails about all the time that readers want to know about :)

Go and check Ana out!!

9 Responses to {Ana-White plans}

1. Tanya February 4, 2011 at 4:53 am #

That's pretty cool!

2. FrouFrouBritches February 4, 2011 at 5:54 pm #

We was on her site a few nights ago looking for a bed plan for our girls' room and my Hubby saw the picture of your laundry room. "Look honey, here's the laundry room riser thing you wanted". He recognized it as the picture I had showed him of yours right away. Very exciting!

3. Marlene February 6, 2011 at 3:27 am #

I love Ana's site and I stumbled on your blog; just getting ready to make these stands myself and voila… Ana posts the plans.
    Yippee!!! That is me doing a very excited dance. Thanks Sausha for sharing your great idea!

4. Robyn Smyles August 28, 2011 at 3:31 am #

Laundry rooms are such a great place to update with paint and creativity. After all , we spend so much time there we should love to be in that room. Love your ideas.
    We just updated our laundry rooms with paint and laundry shelving. Check it out.

Robyn Smyles
    Home~Haven

5. Dawn February 1, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

LOVE THIS! I’ve taken on a few repourposing projects lately and this is definitely on my list. This is perfect for a small spaced laundry room. I think I will paint mine a deep red. Thanks for sharing your wonderful idea and plans. Very inspirational.

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} February 1, 2012 at 8:28 pm #

red would be awesome!! send me some pics once you get it done!

6. P.K. Cravens February 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm #

Why haven’t I thought of putting the appliances up on a pedestal! That would save me from so much bending. Thanks for the idea.

7. Kristen April 11, 2012 at 1:01 pm #

Do you have problems with the washer and dryer vibrating? Thinking about attempting this and was just curious!
    Thanks!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} April 16, 2012 at 2:06 pm #

nope!! there are little feet on the bottom, so just make sure those are level and you will be good!!