{my NEW blog and table for sale} – TABLE IS SOLD!!

So…i have been selling my re-finished furniture for a while now, and really i have been so busy with that, that i don’t even post any of it on this blog, i don’t even think that i really talk about it! Things are just in and out, i don’t take the time to take pics. So i started a new blog where i will list all of my furniture that is for sell – plus its a way for my customers to look back at other pieces that i have done (and actually taken pictures of!!).

And i finally thought of a name for my “little business”!! I have been thinking about it for months now and just couldn’t decide. I finally came up with the name {sweet pickins}. My brother said it sounds like a fancy name for junk – well, that’s what i LOVE!!! I plan on mostly selling re-finished furniture (which is all that i am selling right now) and then adding in other home decorating stuff. Most of the time when clients come to pick up their furniture, they are always wanting to buy other stuff in my house – so i might as well make other cute stuff to sell – right?!

livepreview-1

If anyone is interested in any of the pieces that i post you can contact me – i can even get shipping quotes if you are out of state.

Oh, and this new blog is not “cute” right now – i still need to work on that – i just needed to get it going :)

Table $100 – for more info go to my new blog

table 020

table 026

table 028

And, can you believe 3 posts in 2 days – record!!!!

**EDITED TO ADD – TABLE SOLD**

7 Responses to {my NEW blog and table for sale} – TABLE IS SOLD!!

1. Rachelle December 29, 2010 at 2:56 am #

Woohoo! You go girl!

xo

2. Atelier Xina December 29, 2010 at 1:16 pm #

Your work it's fantastic, congratulations ;)

3. One Life Many Journeys December 29, 2010 at 2:16 pm #

Congrats! I love the table.

4. Michelle@Somedaycrafts December 29, 2010 at 3:31 pm #

Great name! Cute furniture. I hope you put a link from this blog to your Sweet Pickins blog on your sidebar. That will be easy for us to go visit every once in a while. Thanks!

5. Gina (Lady Goats) January 28, 2011 at 1:38 am #

how 'bout the bird cage? is IT for sale?! :-)

6. Beth~ncmarinewife May 30, 2012 at 9:00 pm #

Sausha~ I just found your site today and I have spent QUALITY time reading through your posts! I just can’t help myself…you make it difficult to step away…thank you for that!
    Interestingly enough, as I was reading through your projects, I thought to myself, “I really need to step up to the plate and give our diningroom table set a FACE LIFT! I figured I would learn/receive some great tips & I would apply them to my table set. THEN, I get to this post and I couldn’t believe it…you gave NEW LIFE to MY diningroom table right before my eyes…this is the EXACT table I own! I thought, I needed to reach out to you to ask….PLEASE tell me what you did to get it to look like that! I know you’re very busy, but when you have a chance, would you let me know what materials you used to breathe new life into the table? You’re a DIY God-Send! :)