{I’m back….}

Ok, i have had a nice little blog break and i am ready to get going again! My husband came home on Friday and i feel like i can now get back to what i love to do. I wore myself out – i was going a million miles an hour, i was wore out physically and mentally – but i have had some time to rejuvenate and with my hubs being home that has lifted a big weight off my shoulders :) I didn’t even go to a thrift store for about a month….what was wrong with me?!?! Think of the things that i missed out on…..sad, sad, sad….!!!
I don’t mind him being gone a few weeks here and there – actually i kind of like it (don’t tell him that!) – i can get a ton done, i don’t have to fix dinner (well, real dinner that it is, my kids still want to eat – whatever), my house can look a little “unruly” and i am cool with that – but this year being gone and then he comes home and leaves again for another 6-7 weeks, no…..not cool.
But its over and i will be back to posting again, i have a ton of small stuff i want to get done so you guys will be my motivation :)
**And, i will be doing a short little phone interview on Studio 5 tomorrow…scary!! They are going to show my laundry room redoWISH ME LUCK!!**
***And thanks everyone for all the sweet comments and emails – you guys are awesome! I still have so many emails to reply to so if you are waiting for a response its coming..i promise!***

16 Responses to {I’m back….}

1. Shannon August 10, 2010 at 11:04 pm #

Good luck tomorrow! I'm excited you're back. :)

2. Kristine at The Painted Hive August 10, 2010 at 11:25 pm #

Okay, I don't know what Studio 5 is (though can I be forgiven cause I'm in Oz?) though that all sounds very exciting.
    Kristine
    xx

3. Kristi August 10, 2010 at 11:44 pm #

Welcome Back, congrats on the Studio 5 deal and what did your husband say about all of your projects once he saw them in person??

4. Jenny August 10, 2010 at 11:48 pm #

Glad to see you back! Looking forward to more blog posts from you, and good luck on your Studio 5 interview!

5. Bette August 10, 2010 at 11:56 pm #

Welcome back! I look forward to seeing what you have going on!

6. Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies August 11, 2010 at 3:08 am #

A break is always good and needed. I can't imagine being a single parent for weeks on end so kudos to you!! Looking forward to more of your inspiring projects.

7. Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys August 11, 2010 at 4:01 am #

So glad your life is going back to "normal". Good luck on the interview and glad to have you back in blogland.

8. Erin August 11, 2010 at 9:31 am #

Good Luck with your phone interview! I have sure missed your blog posts! Cant wait to see your projects ;)

9. Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 11:45 am #

I've been checking your site daily – it's one of my favorites – glad you are back – jennifer@mceachernfamily.com

10. Sheena August 12, 2010 at 7:30 pm #

always a lurker, never a commenter. Happy to hear you are doing well and will be back! Good luck on Studio 5 even though you might be done by now.

Will have to see the clip later this afternoon.

Sheena

11. Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around August 13, 2010 at 1:36 am #

so happy for you and your family that your husband is back and happy for us that you are back :) can't wait to see your fun ideas/projects!

12. Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com August 13, 2010 at 7:31 am #

So glad your hubby is home! How fun about Studio 5!! I think you're awesome!

xoxo
    Jen

13. Relatively Ririe August 13, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

Hey Sausha,
    I totally hear you about dinner when the hubby's gone, what's wrong with a little can of Spaghetti O's? : ) My husband is leaving for Algeria and I just gave birth to a baby boy 5 days ago and have an 18 mo. old and a 9 year old and as crazy as it may seem without a hubby, I feel like I can totally get much more projects done when he's gone. He says he's gonna come home and our house will be like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. He laughs at all my projects, but was totally oon board with the laundry room re do. He loves it! Thanks for you inspiration, you have inspired a whole gang of projects in my home. I admire your creativity and motivation. Keep it up girl, you're amazing!

14. Moogie August 13, 2010 at 7:46 pm #

Hi… I'm your newest follower.

15. luvmy5boyscora August 14, 2010 at 4:55 pm #

Yeah! Glad to hear your hubby is home and so happy you will be posting again! You are so motivating and I LOVE your ideas. Thank you.

16. shara August 16, 2010 at 2:59 pm #

so happy to see that you are back. i love your blog, your ideas, your projects, your writing.. i could go on and on. i've been sad in the mornings as i'm enjoying my cup of coffee going thru my daily blog reads to click on you and still see "some laundry room love", but today, ah today was different!! :) glad your honey is home and you can get back to doing what you do.. being an awesome DIYer! happy monday…