{Reader Highlight}

A few weeks ago Annie sent me in some pics of her new laundry room built-ins.  She was so inspired by my super fab laundry room that she just had to build one of her own right away – she didn’t actually tell me that, i just made it up, and i can because this is my blog ;) – no really, she liked it, why else would she build one?!?

And i also love that its in a closet – it doesn’t look like she has any storage on the sides so this is perfect for her space.  This totally goes to show that it doesn’t matter what size of laundry room that you have – you can adapt this to fit anywhere.

Recently Updated

How awesome is that!  It looks so good – she did a great job :)

If anyone else out there was inspired by my laundry room and decided to get build’n some shelves of their own, i would love to see  and feature them – just send me an email :)

**By the way, Annie doesn’t have a public blog**

10 Responses to {Reader Highlight}

1. The Autocrat: Haley June 19, 2010 at 5:31 am #

How could someone not like your laundry room?!!! I think everyone is a tiny bit envious of it. It is truly fabulous and best one I have seen!

2. Tanya June 19, 2010 at 11:24 am #

Agreed, love yours and Annie's, too, although I was wondering if the machines vibrate or seem any louder (echo?) when used up on the shelf?

3. Tonia @Chic Modern Vintage June 19, 2010 at 11:43 am #

Fabulous! Yes, I wondering the same that Tanya asked

4. Goldibug June 19, 2010 at 2:20 pm #

That's great! I badly want to do this to my laundry room but so far we've been spending money else where. I have a zillion projects in my mind but I have to buy the wood LOL! Seeing this idea incorporated into a closet makes me want to tell my parents about this since their laundry room is in an itty bitty closet too.

5. Molly June 19, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

I took a minute from my yard sale to check on my favorite blogs (yours is one of them!!) So I didn't have time to actually email but here is my post about how I copied your idea:

6. Lawson Family June 19, 2010 at 3:50 pm #

Hey, that's so great! I totally know Annie and saw her laundry redo on her blog. What a fun feature!

7. Kelli@bloomingfreckles June 19, 2010 at 4:47 pm #

Hi,
    I LOVE the laundry room shelves you built, and am working on the hubby to build one for me, too! I can't wait to re-do that room. Ours is a shared half bath and laundry, so it's a tiny space that needs organization. Thank you for the inspiration! I love your projects.
    ~Kelli

8. Relatively Ririe June 24, 2010 at 2:53 pm #

You are going to get me in so much trouble. I can spend hours on your blog searching through all of your fun and gorgeous creativity! I love the house tour!

9. Jill July 1, 2010 at 5:35 pm #

I love your laundry room too. I've been showing it to everyone I know!!

10. Andie July 4, 2010 at 9:36 pm #

So inspired! In fact, borderline obsessed with the storage idea. Want to make some of my own. Did you ever do a tutorial? Do the machines vibrate a lot up there?