{home tour over @ Remodelaholic}

If you have wanted to see pics of my half done house now’s your chance!  I am guest posting over @ Remodelaholic today and you will see pics of my main living area, kitchen, family room and dining room.  I wasn’t sure about talking about those rooms because they are not exactly where i want them to be at, but they work for now :)  and what would i do with myself if i didn’t have any projects waiting?!?!

* Remodelaholic

22 Responses to {home tour over @ Remodelaholic}

1. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper June 7, 2010 at 12:52 pm #

sausha- your home is gorgeous as is. you are amazing! it is in our nature to be more critical of ourselves and see the projects we still want to do, but others see the beauty in the home you have created. i am always impressed with your style and what you are able to get done, and even when your husband was overseas. your home is stunning, comfortable, and you should be showing it off!

2. Kristine at The Painted Hive June 7, 2010 at 1:12 pm #

What do you mean half finished house? It looks gorgeous and complete Sausha. I especially love the floor, kitchen and serene colour pallette.
    Kristine
    xx

3. Elaine June 7, 2010 at 1:13 pm #

So glad I got to see inside! Love how you use black and white together. I was a little worried after I painted my dining set black that I wouldn't be able to fit the whites in, but you make it work, and maybe I can too. Love love love your house. Gonna steal some of your lovely ideas if you don't mind. :)

4. Krista@thegatheringplacedesign June 7, 2010 at 1:38 pm #

Beautiful! I loved peeking inside your home:) Everything you've done is so nice.

5. Life Happens June 7, 2010 at 4:12 pm #

You have a beautiful home!

6. Carrie June 7, 2010 at 5:44 pm #

I saw your home tour on Remodelaholic's and love it!! I had to come and check out your blog. You are so talented! :)

7. Sticks and Stones Home Decor June 7, 2010 at 10:26 pm #

Just found your blog and luv it. I am wondering about your floors. Are they a prefinished hardwood or a handscraped laminate of some sort. I am also wondering if you know a manufacture. I am trying to recover from a flood and needing to replace my floors
    Thanks

8. Audra June 7, 2010 at 10:27 pm #

What a GORGEOUS home! I love the open airiness and all of the window.

9. Shelia June 7, 2010 at 11:03 pm #

Just came from the blog featuring your home. How lovely it is! You are surely blessed. Now I'm going to go and scroll through your blog!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

10. * Nancy * June 7, 2010 at 11:07 pm #

Simply GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing Sausha.

11. Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around June 8, 2010 at 2:26 am #

Sausha, your home is BEAUTIFUL! you are very talented… thanks for sharing with us :)

12. Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys June 8, 2010 at 3:31 am #

Your home is GORGEOUS!!!

13. Design Apprentice June 8, 2010 at 3:39 am #

Shausa, I am stunned! Your home BLOWS ME AWAY! Seriously! I have so many questions I'd love to learn the answers to.
    What color did you paint the walls? I love it!

Would you possible ever do a DIY post on making the chair wraps with drop cloths? I love drop cloth decor and this would be amazing!

You have a real gift! xoxo Katie

14. sleepyhead designs studio June 8, 2010 at 4:10 am #

Beautiful home-thanks for the tour. I was wondering also what color you painted the walls-such a calming color. Lovely!

15. Devin and Brooke June 8, 2010 at 5:16 am #

I just found your blog and LOVE IT!! I love your laundry room idea! I have a small laundry room so space is of the essence!! Thank you for sharing. I hope you don't mind I am featuring you on my blog. curlyqcrafts.blogspot.com

16. Devin and Brooke June 8, 2010 at 5:16 am #

17. Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys June 8, 2010 at 7:24 pm #

BTW, don't cut down the wood around the clock. It looks great the way it is. Before I read what you had written, I had just looked at the pics and thought "WOW, what a great way to display that big clock". I like the different shapes of the round clock and the rectangle wood behind it.

18. Donene June 9, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

Your home is beautiful and you are very creative in your decorating!

19. chair up June 10, 2010 at 3:37 am #

I LOVE your home!!! I really like the exterior too. If I was driving by I would want to stop and take a photo.
    So glad to be following your blog now (thanks to Remodelaholic).
    Angex

20. Crystal June 10, 2010 at 3:51 am #

I know it wasn't only for me, but THANK YOU for the shots of your kitchen (like I requested). ! I love your house. It is absolutely beautiful.

21. Kristi June 10, 2010 at 7:10 pm #

WOW! I was just going through my reader trying to catch up on remodelaholic's blog and saw your posting! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR HOUSE!!!! I did our house in reds and tans when we first moved in and now I want to go more neutral! I am keeping your house as my inspiration! I am now going to stalk your whole blog! Have a great day!!!

22. Jolanda June 21, 2010 at 5:13 am #

I love the color of your home, would you be willing to share with us a post on the paint colors? Gorgeous!