{almost done…. :)}

Well, i didnt quite get my closet all the way done yet – i tried but it just didnt happen – another day i guess!  My husband left again on thursday and will be gone for about 6 weeks (just in texas this time) – so hopefully i can bust out a ton of projects and start posting a little more regular!

Its almost done though and heres a little sneak peak…

wedding 258

It should be done tomorrow – hopefully….

Another little sneak peak is my “new” pantry door…IN L.O.V.E

My dad came over today and hung 4 chandeliers for me and helped me get this door hung so i can get working on it – thanks DAD!!

wedding 255

As much as it kills me it will be getting a fresh coat of paint (i hate to cover the green but i want white), a cute little old crystal door knob and some new glass.  And i cant wait to show you guys the inside of the pantry…that will be in a couple of weeks :)

18 Responses to {almost done…. :)}

1. April @ The Painted Cupboard June 28, 2010 at 4:57 am #

I LOVE that door too!!!! Thanks for the sneak peak :)

2. Pryors June 28, 2010 at 5:05 am #

I love the door. I hate to see it painted! I just found you blog and you are amazing. I am building a house and love reading your blog for ideas. Do you mind telling me what colors you have on your walls. I am doing a white kitchen and want to paint my walls a blue. I am curious what color you have in your bedroom and entry/front room area? Thanks!!
    trentp7@yahoo.com
    Holly

3. Pamela June 28, 2010 at 11:12 am #

That door is too stinking cute!! I want one for my pantry!

4. The Autocrat: Haley June 28, 2010 at 11:27 am #

Oh I love the door too!! Ahhh I am dying to see what is on the other side! Looks fabulous!

5. Crystal June 28, 2010 at 1:20 pm #

I love, love, love the door!!! Can't wait to see everything finished!!

6. Carrie June 28, 2010 at 2:07 pm #

I hate to see the door painted as well. It's a lovely shade of green. And gives it so much character. I think you should think twice before you paint it. Love your blog. Such a beautiful home and so many great ideas. Thanks for sharing!

7. Terrell June 28, 2010 at 3:11 pm #

oh that door just sets off the pantry perfectly! What a great piece..and it'll look amazing white as well!
    ~Terrell @ FrouFrouDecor~

8. Bette June 28, 2010 at 3:14 pm #

I love that door. I love the green too!

9. Meredith June 28, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

Don't paint it!!!

10. Suzanne@Meridian Road June 28, 2010 at 3:53 pm #

I LOVE that door! LOVE IT!

Can you leave a little of the green showing?

11. Heather June 28, 2010 at 4:24 pm #

Your pantry inside already looks amazing! Nothing like the gummy, cereal, crackers clutter in mine! LOL
    And must I say it again…
    I love that door too.

12. Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies June 28, 2010 at 6:36 pm #

Can't wait to see the closet reveal. Sorry hubby is off again. Always good to get projects done though. It's nice to have "dad" close by though for some help too. Good luck.

13. Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys June 29, 2010 at 4:48 am #

I'm like that door!! Can't wait to see what you'll be doing with it. BTW, can your dad come over to my house!!!!

14. Tiffany June 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

Sausha that door is to die for!! I can't wait to see how you jazz it up! So cute!!!

15. Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic June 30, 2010 at 8:09 am #

It is so hard to paint over an old finish like that, but I totally understand. My husband does not like the really junky look, so I have to compromise often and paint over some of the patina to make a piece suitable for both of us.
    Grungy doesn't always work in with the decor.
    Rose

16. Lee Laurie June 30, 2010 at 9:40 pm #

I love your new "old" door. I like the green but I would have to paint it too. I plan on putting an old screen door on my pantry. I found an old one curbside, just gotta clean it really good and I'll probably paint it too. I can't wait to see your finished project.

17. Emily @ Finding My Aloha July 2, 2010 at 9:50 pm #

Super cute! love the closet!

I just added you to my "blog shelf" (fave reads) on my blog. I just finished that page and I think you'll be tickled with how I displayed my fave blogs (inlcuding you!) http://findingmyaloha.blogspot.com

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Feeling the Love & All Aboard the Black Door Bandwagon | Scout and Nimble - February 15, 2013

[…] have wanted to change up our pantry door ever since I saw Sausha replacing her pantry door.  I hunted and hunted for salvaged doors, but because our pantry door is […]