{monthly guest post @ Remodelaholic}

Well, its that time again, time for my monthly guest post over at Remodelaholic!

Go and check out how i transformed this little dresser with just a few easy steps – i love the way it turned out.  I was going to sell it but its just too cute :)

dresser re-do 003

It involved a little paint, a little distressing and a cute little birdie surprise!

10 Responses to {monthly guest post @ Remodelaholic}

1. Sunshine's Design May 26, 2010 at 8:44 pm #

It is too cute!!! I wouldn't be able to get rid of that either! Adorable!

2. Shaunna May 26, 2010 at 9:05 pm #

It is adorable!! Don't you dare get rid of that one…you did an amzing job!! shaunna :)

3. Katie May 26, 2010 at 9:41 pm #

Love that!!

4. Anne and Whitney: Up, Down and All Around May 27, 2010 at 2:53 am #

I LOVE IT!!!! I actually have paint purchased and am all ready to paint my daughter's furniture white – i was going to sand and prime it but i might just try your technique :) thanks for sharing!

5. One Life Many Journeys May 27, 2010 at 10:52 am #

Too yummy! What grit paper did you use to sand over the bird? Thanks
    Left this comment over at Remodelaholic too.

6. Kasia May 31, 2010 at 6:18 pm #

You are SO AMAZING. I especially loved your bird!

7. Stacey April 3, 2011 at 1:48 am #

I love it and it is fabulous! I am considering a redo myself and found you here..love the dresser and can't wait to hear more from you as I am your newest follower :o)
    Stacey of Embracing Change

8. idol lash review August 10, 2011 at 4:19 am #

Thanks for sharing.. I wouldn't be able to get rid of that one either.. It so adorable. I might try you technique.

9. Paige May 30, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

So cute! I’m currently looking for a dresser that looks like this one but their just so hard to find for cheap! Where did you find this?!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} May 30, 2012 at 6:59 pm #

i just found that one @ goodwill – but i rarely come across older dressers like that anymore @ goodwill (for a decent price anyways!)