{Kids bathroom w/framed builder mirror}

1st – i looked high & low for pics of the bathroom from the beginning – before any paint and the standard builder mirror, but they were no where to be found

2nd – this room has 0 natural light – the pics were hard to get – really this room is so bright and fresh looking the pics just don’t do it justice, oh well, you will just have to take my word for it:)

Ok, on to the re-do.  I painted this bathroom shortly after we moved in (3 years ago).  I used a goldish-yellow paint and stenciled a swirly pattern on the walls.  I also put up bead board and framed the builder mirror.  The bathroom was ok – but since i repainted my house about a year ago it just wasn’t working out for me anymore.  Plus a little re-do is fun – and for the most part i re-used stuff that i already had to decorate it – sweet!!

This is the before, it was ok, but a little to “countryish”

kidsbathroom 010

This was the shower curtain, i really like the tile so i put up curtain panels so we could still see it.  We also have high ceilings so i put a valance above the shower curtain for extra height.

kidsbathroom 012

This was what the kids used to hang their towels on, just a metal hook glued onto the glass of a frame (with fabric behind it) – here you can really see the stencil.

kidsbathroom 013

See the bug theme going on??!!  I am so over it :)

kidsbathroom 014

kidsbathroom 015

After…just a little new paint and a shower curtain – that i made myself :)

kids bath blog 062

The paint color is a very light creamy beige color – but in this room it almost turned out a little greenish-grayish – but i really like it.  This is the 1st “beige” room that i have ever painted – i am used to COLOR :)

I got this light at the Re-Store for $10.  Spray painted it black and got some new clear seeded glass covers for it @ Lowes.  I love the glass – is casts little shadows all over the room.  I think the light is my 2nd favorite part of the room (next to the framed mirror of course).  The room definitely needed a bigger light, the old one was was dwarfed compared to the scale of the mirror.

kids bathroom1 002

kids bath blog 091

kids bath blog 093

I think this is supposed to be a plate holder but i turned it into a little towel holder.  It works perfect and is was only $1.50 @ the DI – love me some cheap stuff :)  The cake stand came from costco – i like to use these around the house to hold random things.  Everything look’s cuter when they are on white cake stands!

kids bath blog 065

I have had these old ceiling tiles for a couple of years now – i had ordered them off e-bay.  I love them so much and glad i finally found a place to put them.  I also love the dark on this side of the room – it balances the space with the frame and cabinets across from it.  By the way, i left the tiles as is -  no painting, no sealing.

kids bath blog 076

This is a little foot stool that i also got at the DI for a couple of bucks.  It was HOT pink – the brightest pink paint i ever did see!  I gave it a coat of white paint, stenciled the top and distressed the whole thing.  Makes a perfect little spot for Zailee (my little girl)  to admire herself! (which she does a lot).  The rug was from Pier One a couple of years ago.

kids bath blog 074

This is a shelf above the toilet – i just put a couple of random things up there – love the little piggy :)

kids bath blog 079

This is the shower curtain that i made – it took a little time but was for sure worth it.  I love the way it turned out – i love the white with the ruffles – soooo cute!  And it was only about $25 worth of fabric.

kids bath blog 084

I used cheap walmart curtain clips to clip it on to the rod.  The rod also got a coat of black spray paint- works way better in the space then the previous silver.

kids bath blog 110

I was going to post a little tutorial on the ruffles – but i didn’t take enough pics – sorry.  But there are a ton of ruffle tutorials out there.  They were really easy to make.  I just cut strips of fabric about 2 1/2 inches wide and sewed them on to the panel.  I wasn’t perfect about the ruffles (as you can tell) but i totally think that is what adds to the shabiness factor – not perfect!

I did sew seams about 1/4 inch in from the edges so that when i washed it, it would fray – also adds to the shabiness!  It just folded the edges back and forth as i sewed – no pattern, no measuring – completely random – completely easy :)

kids bath blog 054

I have already gotten a few emails about the frame around the mirror – i did have some before pics but cant find them (i tried!!).  I built the mirror a couple of years ago out of some MDF and a couple different kinds of trim.  The entire frame was just glued directly onto the builder mirror with some adhesive – painted it black, distressed it and called it good.  I made the frame extra big and chunky because the mirror was so big – plus i like big, thick chunky molding anyways – it was only natural!  It looks way good with the black cabinets – this is one of the things in my house that i am very proud of.  Everyone loves it and wants one.

So, i do have my bathroom mirror to do, my moms and one for my friend Tracey.  As i do those i will take pics along the way and then post them here for you guys to see.  Its such an easy project and totally takes that boring builder grade mirror and turns it into something custom that people think you spent a lot of money on.

kids bath blog 090

The frame measures 9 inches wide – just so you know :)  The bulk of the frame is made with MDF, 2 pieces of cap molding on both sides of the MDF and then one last piece of molding on the inside to finish it off (does that make any sense?  I promise, a how-to will be coming soon)

kids bath blog 102

kids bath blog 099

Well, there it is.  I love this bathroom so much now – it now feels like it part of the house.  Its so crazy what a little paint and fabric can do.  LOVE IT!!!

Tutorials coming soon…!!!

kids bath blog 112

I will be linking up to these parties!

92 Responses to {Kids bathroom w/framed builder mirror}

1. Julie Johnson March 29, 2010 at 1:14 pm #

Awesome transformation! We are ripping out the floor of our kids' bathroom. It's a total mess, and I needed some inspiration! Now that the floor is undone, everything else is up for grabs! :)

2. Shaunna March 29, 2010 at 1:39 pm #

Okay, (wonderful) lady, How do you do it?? You must never sleep! :) It looks absolutely gorgeous and as soon as I can finish my attic, my guest bedroom/bath are getting a major overhaul–can't wait for the mirror tutorial. I already wanted to do it, so thank you for the always beautiful inspiration!! -shaunna :)

3. cranberry cottage March 29, 2010 at 2:39 pm #

I really like th idea of fabric behind the picture frame…very cute. the ruffles on the shower curtain are so sweet . I saw one at The Bay for like 80 bucks! Nice job.

4. Claudia March 29, 2010 at 2:54 pm #

Simply FABULOUS!! You are very talented. I'm so glad you are sharing via your blog. And I might send you weekly emails until you get that window frame tutorial up….k?? =D I think I could figure it out but yours looks perfect, so I'll just try and be patient.

5. Katie March 29, 2010 at 3:24 pm #

Gorgeous redo! I love the plate rack used for towels and the cake plate is adorable. I have a collection of cake plates above my kitchen cabs…maybe I should get one down!

6. Jill March 29, 2010 at 3:58 pm #

Okay, fabulous improvement! I love everything! The tiles, the curtain, the cake stand! Good job!

7. AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage March 29, 2010 at 4:05 pm #

I've been wondering about your mirror. I thought it was just one really wide piece of molding, but it's actually a few separate pieces. Wow…great idea! I can't wait to see how you put it all together.

8. Jenglamgirl March 29, 2010 at 5:10 pm #

LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVE ALL OF IT, WAY TO GO! jenn

9. kim.m. March 29, 2010 at 10:35 pm #

I'm new to your blog and I LOVE it!! Ok and yes …. I will beg, plead, and drive you nuts until you give us that mirror frame tutorial. I saw a company called "mirror mates" that makes them for you to install but wow … expensive. Please … please …. please tutorial! I KNOW I can do that myself. I just don't know where to start! Oh, and when I learn to sew … I'm making that shower curtain!

10. michelle@somedaycrafts March 29, 2010 at 10:44 pm #

I have one of those mirrors and I LOVE the Chunkiness of yours! It is amazing!!! I want to see a tutorial for that one!!! My mom (who lives in Sandy) has one too and that would make her bathroom look so much better!

11. michelle@somedaycrafts March 29, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

I have added your blog to my sidebar. Your blog is a "blog to watch." I predict you will have over 1000 followers within the next few months (by the end of the summer or sooner) if you keep up these amazing posts!

12. Frugal Home Designs March 30, 2010 at 12:06 am #

This looks gorgeous! I love the extra thick trim on your mirror. I might have to copy, I mean use this for inspiration when I do the next bathroom.

13. Jamie March 30, 2010 at 12:20 am #

It looks so great! I love the transformation!

14. Mandi @ Finding Home March 30, 2010 at 1:30 am #

So fabulous! There are so many awesome things to love about your room. The shower curtain is so great. I love that you made it!

15. Shel at Dreamy Nest March 30, 2010 at 3:04 am #

Oh my gosh – I love it. I love all the little touches and I wish, wish, wish I could sew!! *sigh* I'd love the tutorial on the mirror – I'm going to be redoing my tiny guest bathroom in the next few weeks and want to do this. Thank you for sharing this.

16. amadi_construction March 30, 2010 at 5:02 am #

great photos…great post
    If colours were people the yellow would be the happy gang – orange, its close neighbour in the colour spectrum, would be the go-lucky crew. If you need something positive in your life, these are the colours that you should look to use for the positive energy and a more invigorated and energy-filled approach to life

17. Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage March 30, 2010 at 5:10 am #

What a beautiful bathroom! I just love the big chunky frame around the mirror and the ruffled shower curtain is gorgeous!!!!

18. Emily {Frilly Details} March 30, 2010 at 5:43 am #

Wow! What a gorgeous room! I love the shower curtain. Great job :)

19. Catherine peacelovesweater@blogspot.com March 30, 2010 at 6:07 am #

I love how you describe your whole thought process – it is so informative. You have put this room together so nicely. I love the curtain and will definitely be looking out for cake stands and your upcoming tutorial on framing the mirror.

20. Tara G. March 30, 2010 at 6:11 am #

It's beautiful! I love the shower curtain!

21. Roxanna March 30, 2010 at 4:16 pm #

Wow I am glad I found your site! I really like those pedestals and am going to have to use your plans.

Do you have a button for your site?

22. Kaysi March 30, 2010 at 6:08 pm #

WOW WOW WOW!! I love the mirror and the bead board, it looks great!!

23. megbeth1986 March 30, 2010 at 7:33 pm #

OMG I just found you on The Nester's site…..Could you please come to Oklahoma and overhaul my house!!!! Your home is SOOOOO beautiful!!!

24. Meet Virginia March 30, 2010 at 10:49 pm #

WOW is all that comes to mind! You did an amazing job!!

Check out my awesome GIVEAWAY

~Morgan

Meet Virginia Crafts
    Meet Virginia's Etsy Shop

25. Margo Blue March 31, 2010 at 1:25 am #

Very pretty…. Simple and elegant. Love love love the shower curtain. You are so talented…. :O)

26. Kirsty March 31, 2010 at 1:53 am #

It looks fantastic. That mirror – is fabulous! Such a great job and so unique! Love, love, love it!

27. Spencer & Lorilyn Crum March 31, 2010 at 5:15 pm #

This is awesome. I am definitely going to try out the ruffled shower curtain, it's just too cute!

I just ran through your blog an I love it and can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Your distressing you do on your furniture looks great, I would love it if you did a tutorial on a piece and showed your method of painting and distressing!

Thanks for doing this blog and giving readers like me inspiration! I'm sure everyone else who reads it appreciates it just as much as I do!

28. The Cozy Chateau March 31, 2010 at 7:08 pm #

Wow, you are so talented!! The curtain is beautiful – love the ruffles. The mirror is outstanding and exactly what I need to do in – oh – all the bathrooms in my house. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Nicole

29. Beth@The Stories of A to Z March 31, 2010 at 8:53 pm #

This is fantastic! Love the entire redo. Your shower curtain is gorgeous, love all the little vignettes, and the mirror is to die for. Nicely done!

30. Kasia March 31, 2010 at 9:46 pm #

you are SO fabulous. Can't wait to see you next week.

31. Shanade March 31, 2010 at 10:11 pm #

I totally love love love your bathroom. The shower curtain is gorgeous and the bathroom mirror turned out great.

32. Jason and Jill March 31, 2010 at 10:17 pm #

Wow, gorgeous! Love this! I would love for you to come link up over at my blog! I've got prizes :)
    -Jill

33. Tonya April 1, 2010 at 1:21 pm #

I am Loving the mirror and lighting. It makes such a strong impact. I am so doing that the next time I'm stuck in a house with those wimpy little mirrors.
    PS- also drooling over your shower curtain. I don't sew, I'd like to think I could, I have a machine but haven't taken the time to read the book. I had a wonderful neighbor and she would make the bobbins for me and thread it I just had to press on the gas. Well we have since moved and I havn't brought out the ol beast yet. I'm working up to it though! Then I too will have ruffles!

34. Debilou~Mississippi Mama April 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm #

i love so much about your bathroom redo, definitely saving it for future inspiration. LOVE LOVE the shower curtain.

35. Lee Laurie April 2, 2010 at 4:48 pm #

This is one gorgeous bathroom! I love everything about it!

36. Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking April 3, 2010 at 1:58 am #

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! So many beautifully painted items. I framed out our master bathroom mirror with molding, but you're making me want to chunk it up some more! Thanks for sharing at the POPP.

37. Sandra Powell April 3, 2010 at 1:34 pm #

So many things to love about this redo. My personal fav is the shower curtain. I also love the mirror, the footstool, the wash pegboard, the towel holder…Great job! Congrats on the POPP highlight.

Sawdust girl

38. Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk April 3, 2010 at 5:11 pm #

You've done a truly remarkable job. I love it all, and I'm going to follow you.

39. Michelle April 4, 2010 at 1:18 am #

Beautiful!! Absolutely love the shower curtain! :o)

40. j... April 4, 2010 at 3:17 am #

oh this is FANTASTIC! i love it! and what a difference it makes–the paint, the shower curtain, the mirror! thanks for the inspiration!

41. Tara April 5, 2010 at 2:56 am #

Your bathroom is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! If I had a bathroom in my house that fabulous, I would never want to leave. ;) Great job!

42. Katie April 5, 2010 at 10:24 am #

Such a clever chick aren't you? I volunteer at a Re-Store and I love it! I never really got into thrift shops and charity stores before but now you cant keep me away. Keep it up. I'm loving the inspiration :)

43. Jessica Hills April 5, 2010 at 10:49 pm #

I have seen this before, and I guess I didn't post a comment, but just like before I thought What a beautiful bathroom! I really love it! I would love to feature you this Friday at Favorite Things Friday! Come stop by my bog if you would like a featured button!

44. Decorating Chica April 6, 2010 at 2:44 pm #

Love it. So beautiful. I am really wanting to redo my 1/2 bath but trying to hold off until I get some other little projects finished. Too many projects, too little time! Thanks for the details

45. Ronda Batchelor April 6, 2010 at 9:23 pm #

Did you get your light fixture at the ReStore in SLC, Ut? I swear I almost bought that one but it was to big for my space. Check out the one I bought. http://lesrondabatchelor.blogspot.com/search/label/Bathrooms

46. Room to Inspire April 8, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

I was just checking this post out the other day – I am so glad you linked it to Be Inspired this week!

Chelsea

47. Tales From My Empty Nest April 9, 2010 at 4:36 am #

Everything looks wonderful. You gave me some great ideas. Thanks for the inspiration!! Love & blessings from NC!

48. Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals April 9, 2010 at 1:26 pm #

Wow wow wow – so much eye candy – fabulous transformation. I am your newest follower and will check back often.
    You are welcome to come by my blog for a visit as well.

49. sweet european dreams April 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm #

I'm so thrilled to see that you MADE this shower curtain. I've been drooling over Anthropologie's version of this and I'm inspired now to see that it's not so hard to make – it's on my MASSIVE to-do list now!

50. Creative Decor by Brooke April 9, 2010 at 4:22 pm #

I love that bathroom and love, love, love, the frame around the mirror. I have to know how to do that. Can't wait for the tutorial.
    Brooke

51. the VG huis April 10, 2010 at 11:08 am #

Your bathroom looks wonderful! I have one of those builder mirrors that I've always wanted to frame but thought that it would be too heavy to just glue up??? I'm so glad to see your mirror done and beautiful…I'm definately going to add this to my gazillion things to do list! Thank you for sharing.

Stacey

52. Titti @ Shoestring Pavilion April 10, 2010 at 3:00 pm #

LOVE that mirror, will have to make one. Where are those builder mirrors when you need them, huh? Great job, when can I move in? :)

53. Sachiko April 10, 2010 at 3:42 pm #

OH I love everything you did for this bathroom! So nicely done!

54. ~Melissa~ April 10, 2010 at 4:23 pm #

Oh, I can't wait for your how-to for framing the mirror. I have a massive mirror in my bathroom that I'm just dying to frame. Specifically I'd love to know what your solution was for the little clips that hold the mirror in place.

Your bathroom looks beautiful!! Well done. :)

55. ~Melissa~ April 10, 2010 at 4:26 pm #

I forgot to ask… What is "DI"?

56. Tracey @ My House of Giggles April 19, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

Oh my goodness you are are amazing!!!! I love love looove your new bathroom! The shower curtain is just fabulous! And everything else, for that matter :)

Thanks for linking up to my Tuesday Talent Show!

Come on by again tonight for another party :)

57. * Nancy * April 23, 2010 at 3:10 am #

AWESOME!! You have me convinced to make the chunky frame for our mirror too…way to jump in and doing the transformations yourself!

58. Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia April 25, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

I just found you and you are so talented! In love with the bathroom! I'm a new follower so I don't miss anything :)
    Take care
    Kristin

59. Busy as a Bee in Paris May 4, 2010 at 10:23 am #

luv your style figure it out as u go, skip all the unnecessary details. that is so me! only you've got serious talent and a keen eye for beauty, color & balance!

60. Team Eternal May 6, 2010 at 3:12 pm #

Okay, this is amazing! I found your blog last night and sat just staring at all the amazing projects… drooling :)
    My husband and I were about to add a frame to our mirror (about the size of your big one) the hard way… your way will work perfect! However, on the right side of the mirror that is next to the tub, how did you cover up the mirror (the side of it that's about 1/4" wide)? Or did you just leave it? Since the molding was put directly on top, that would leave that side exposed…. just wondering what to do for it! Amazing work!

61. Lovingly, Lisa May 8, 2010 at 4:44 am #

I swear, I am so glad to finally find your blog again. I found you last week, and loved this bath, and thought I saved it and signed up to follow–not so…I have been hunting for you for a solid week–hours and hours and hours…I could not remember the name. Love your ideas–can you just come and do mine for me???

62. Natalie Catherine May 18, 2010 at 12:43 am #

love it! i used that same stencil on my dining room wall above the fireplace! :)

63. We Three Smiths + 1 May 19, 2010 at 7:40 pm #

I LOVE this make over. It is totally my inspiration! So random…but I love the rug under the stool. Did you make that as well?

64. Destiny June 7, 2010 at 10:31 pm #

Gotta try this…my FOUR bulider mirrors need this BAD!!! Thank you so much for sharing:0)
    Destiny

65. Uniquely Monogrammed June 23, 2010 at 12:14 am #

love, love the after version of this bathroom. i love black and white its so chic and classy.
    few questions. what kind of glue did you use for the hooks that you placed on picture frames?

and what store is DI. you got some cute cheap pieces that you transformed there.

66. Steven Rhodes-Bathroom mirrors July 29, 2010 at 4:04 am #

Very nice blog. Its fabulous and fantastic version of the bathroom. Thanks for posting! If you have the chance feel free to visit me back on my site.

67. Classy Clutter August 5, 2010 at 4:35 am #

Sausha!

I LOVE the bathroom re-do! I made a version of your shower curtain last week and just posted it on my blog. I'm new to blogging my crafts but have been a "crafter" for years! I LOVE YOUR BLOG and your home is absolutely beautiful!

Check out my version of your shower curtain! I put a link to your blog on my post. Hope that's okay!

Thanks for sharing your projects,

Mallory @ Classy Clutter

68. Anonymous January 13, 2011 at 10:38 am #

Cool web-site, I hadn’t ran into this before during my lookups! Proceed with the excellent work!

69. Nancy January 27, 2011 at 9:29 pm #

Thanks for the tute. I framed out my bathroom mirror last week. It was super easy and I'll be doing the same for the master bath. Here's a link to how it's turned out.

70. Anonymous February 11, 2011 at 11:43 pm #

What is DI?? Thanks

71. stainless steel toilet partitions May 28, 2011 at 4:46 am #

Every part of that bathroom is so amazing. It is well organized and the accessories are fascinating. I wish I can visit that bathroom personally.

72. Anonymous June 9, 2011 at 10:03 pm #

[url=http://www.casinovisa.com/deposit-casinos/]casino games[/url] , [url=http://www.concordiaresearch.com/games/slots/index.html]slots[/url]

73. plumbing June 14, 2011 at 10:42 am #

I love every detail of the bathroom concept.Looks very elegant with it's simple decorations and a nice mirror to look at.

74. William V. Sobers November 22, 2011 at 4:16 pm #

the bathroom is gorgeous, all the details compliment each other and it really transformed the place beautifully. you proved beauty doesn't have to be costly.

75. Bradley Adams December 8, 2011 at 8:46 am #

The bathroom is so lovely and beautiful, I like the design will try to arrange my bathroom in the guset room like this. I really like it.

76. Terry Merritt December 8, 2011 at 9:08 am #

I like the color of the bathroom, it makes the atmosphere so calm and gentle. Excellent of color choice. I will have change my bathroom color the same as yours.

77. Pamela Dickerson December 8, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

We're removing away the ground in our children's bath room. I really like the actual dish stand intended for bath towels and also the dessert dish is actually lovely. I actually believed it had been only one truly vast part of molding, however is in reality several independent items.

78. Bliss January 14, 2012 at 5:07 pm #

The mirror is beautiful, and now once again Mr. Bliss has something new on his 'to-do-for-Bliss-List'!

~Bliss~

79. Andrea March 28, 2012 at 11:59 am #

Hi!

I have probably a dumb question… How did you get the curtain clips on the shower rod? Were the rings able to just slide right on over the end pieces?

Would love to know – thanks!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} April 16, 2012 at 8:48 am #

the end caps come off, so i was able to just slide them on :)

80. Anne Marie April 7, 2012 at 5:58 am #

Can you tell me where you got the towel rack from, or if it’s a plate rack serving as a towel rack? How do you keep the towels from falling down?
    Your work is beautiful!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} April 16, 2012 at 8:44 am #

i just got it from goodwill,and yes its a plate rack, and the towels dont fall if you dont stack to many on :)

81. Julie B. April 23, 2012 at 8:37 am #

WoW! You are amazing! Just discovered your blog! This is what I need – my house is very 80s and needs a fresh, modern look. I think I’ll start with the kids bathroom! I love reusing and repurposing and I can sew so a lot of what you do works for me. Can you tell me what DI stands for and MDF? We have a Re-Store nearby too. Love the idea for the plate rack as towel holder! Thanks again for all the great ideas and inspiration! One last thing, did you do the bathroom cabinets too?

82. Kimberley May 23, 2012 at 10:55 am #

Love it…Love it….Love it!!! Thanks so much for all the detail you provided. I’ve been thinking about what to do with my builder glass mirror and I love what you have done with yours. You are so creative. Great Job!

83. Kristina Toddy July 4, 2012 at 10:11 pm #

did you post a “how to” for the mirror frame?? – I looked on both posts and couldn’t find one. Both bathrooms are BEAUTIFUL! I am inspired to do mine now!! :)

84. Carina October 11, 2012 at 3:33 pm #

What color did you use in this mirror? I just love it!! It looks brownish..
    Love your blog!

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} November 6, 2012 at 8:00 am #

its just basic black from valspar

85. Kristie March 22, 2013 at 6:14 pm #

Did your mirror but up against the wall

• Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} March 28, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

yes it did on this one

86. Nita May 16, 2013 at 9:28 pm #

What a fun bathroom! Love your bathroom Sausha :)

87. Cindy May 30, 2013 at 11:50 pm #

I love your shower curtain and would love to make one for our home! Can you help me by telling me the KIND of fabric you used? And it looks like you made it in 2 pieces…. with a split in the middle. It’s really cute and makes SO MUCH DIFFERENCE!!! I also love the frame around your mirror. So glad you’ve posted the tutorial for it. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas!!!

(My mom was a wonderful seamstress but I never mastered sewing. I know how to make a ruffled valance and how to put a pillow together. I’m just not knowledgeable about picking out the right kind of fabric (like for the shower curtain)… or how much to purchase. Mom use to help me with these things… before the terrible Alzheimers disease took that memory away… and then it took her life. Heaven is now a sweeter place to me! SOOOO…. you see why I need your advice. Thanks a bunch!)

Now you see why I call myself “Chatty Cindy” on some online communications. Sorry I chased that “Mama” rabbit. :o)