I was featured again @ Funky Junk!!

What can I say, i am very excited and honored that Donna @ Funky Junk featured by laundry room today!  I love how she took each element and broke it down and had so many nice things to say about it.  She really does know how to make a girl feel good!

I am sure everyone knows Funky Junk, but for some reason if you haven’t been to her blog, you MUST go check it out.  She is very dedicated to her blog (and it definitely shows) and covers so many topics ~~~LOVE IT~~~

Thanks Donna!!!

Funky Junk Interiors

***  By the way, i am just finishing up my kids bathroom re-do and i will be posting that tomorrow (if i put it here, i must get it done!).  It includes a CHUNKY framed builder mirror and a white ruffle shower curtain – so be sure to check back :)  ***

8 Responses to I was featured again @ Funky Junk!!

1. Kristine at The Painted Hive March 28, 2010 at 2:25 am #

Can't wait to see the bathroom. Your laundry room is awesome! I'm looking forward to putting up some posts of my own spaces soon too.

2. Amber March 28, 2010 at 4:43 am #

Ok, I just found your blog and I LOVE it! Although I have a couple of questions, how did you make that shelf with the beadboard?? Also, I would love to see what the mystery black frame is on the opposing wall of your laundry room. Lastly, um…I LOVE your kids' bathroom mirror! Did you do that? If so, how? If not, where did you get it?? I love it!! We've just moved into a home twice the size of our previous home and I have TONS of decorating to do!! Love the blog!

3. Amber March 28, 2010 at 4:44 am #

I just saw that you're going to post about it tomorrow. LOL. Can't wait!!

4. Love Being a Nonny March 28, 2010 at 11:01 am #

Just found your blog and I love it! I am your newest follower!

5. Carriage House Antiques March 28, 2010 at 3:07 pm #

hi there
    I was on Canadian Cottage's blog when I saw the Funky Junk link which lead me to you.It is so much fun to find new blogs..I am a newbie and still trying to navigate my way around blog world,(I wish there was a way to search for blogswith similar interests as mine,if there is I haven't figured it out yet,) but I am thrilled to find yours…I love the gate and the little ladder is adorable…thanks for the inspiration you did a great job!!!
    Natalie

6. erica@ moth design+luxe life March 28, 2010 at 8:30 pm #

Your laundry is fantastic! And I am particularly smitten with that bolster cushion in your header! Delicious! think I'll follow so I can see what comes next! xo Erica

7. brown paper packages March 29, 2010 at 12:06 am #

LOVE the laundry room!! Great job!

8. 3 Sun Kissed Boys March 31, 2010 at 12:00 am #

I love the frame of the mirror!!